Wrap Up: September 2016 [09]


Wooo! After so many days, I finally finished re-designing my blog. It was really tiring and demanded all my time after work. And I actually regret why I decided to do this at this month. But anyway! Hello guys! This is my very first post on my new blog. And as what every book bloggers do at the end of the month here are the books that I have read for the month of September.

Crystallum (The Primordial Principles #1) Backward Glass Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)

Crystallum by Laney McMann 
Backward Glass by David Lomax
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

The Program (The Program, #1) Chaos Rises (Chaos Rises, #1) Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas, #1)

The Program by Suzanne Young
Chaos Rises by Pippa DaCosta
Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova

Infinite Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress #5) The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1) Blood of the Earth (Soulwood, #1)

Infinite Magic by Linsey Hall (recommended)
The Rules by Stacey Kade
Blood of the Earth by Faith Hunter

Unlucky Break A Bond Of Venom and Magic (The Goddess and the Guardians #1) The Reader

Unlucky Break by Kate Forster
A Bond of Venom and Magic by Karen Tomlinson (recommended)
The Reader by MK Harkins

Himself The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)

Himself by Jess Kidd
The Deal by Elle Kennedy (recommended)
The Mistake by Elle Kennedy

The Score (Off-Campus, #3)

The Score by Elle Kennedy (recommended)


0 comments:

Post a Comment