The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) by Elle Kennedy

Title: The Mistake
Author: Elle Kennedy
Series: Off Campus, #2
Published Date: May 6, 2015

He’s a player in more ways than one…

College junior John Logan can get any girl he wants. For this hockey star, life is a parade of parties and hook-ups, but behind his killer grins and easygoing charm, he hides growing despair about the dead-end road he’ll be forced to walk after graduation. A sexy encounter with freshman Grace Ivers is just the distraction he needs, but when a thoughtless mistake pushes her away, Logan plans to spend his final year proving to her that he’s worth a second chance.

Now he’s going to need to up his game…

After a less than stellar freshman year, Grace is back at Briar University, older, wiser, and so over the arrogant hockey player she nearly handed her V-card to. She’s not a charity case, and she’s not the quiet butterfly she was when they first hooked up. If Logan expects her to roll over and beg like all his other puck bunnies, he can think again. He wants her back? He’ll have to work for it. This time around, she’ll be the one in the driver’s seat…and she plans on driving him wild.

Oops! Please don't be discouraged on my rating, it may have a 3 stars but I did enjoy this book as far as I'm concern. But compared to the first book (The Deal) the story is kinda' lacks some swoon worthy scenes and sparkling dialogues. But hey there is one that totally knocks me on my feet!

“I need you. I can’t stand the thought of being without you.” He releases a shaky breath. “You’re the last person I think about before I go to sleep, and the first person I think about when I open my eyes in the morning. You’re it for me, baby.”

The characters are likable its just that it didn't surpass the story of Garrett and Hannah. I also didn't quite like the chasing moments between Logan and Grace. But still, this is one of those book that are good and worthy of your time read but doesn't hit you top books billboard. So yes, It is still a fun and enjoyable read. Maybe it just felt a little bit short and in a hurry, but all in all it was still good. And very much recommended. On my way to 3rd Book!!!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment